A wife’s place on the web where she writes about home and family, love and marriage, personal tales and experiences, current life and world events, her wife-hood journey and the ups and downs of her married life.
One fourth of my life I think is already known online, particularly in the blog land and on social networks but here are bits about myself for those who haven’t known me yet.
- I only stand an unacceptable height of 4 feet and 9 inches.
- I got married at the age of 21 and had to ask for a written parents’ consent to push through the wedding.
- I am 24 years old, a capricious woman.
- I am crazy over butterflies and collecting butterfly collectibles is my thing.
- Blue is my all-time favorite color but currently crazy over purple. Why this blog’s color? It’s inspired by my mother’s favorite color – green.
- Red wine is my all-time favorite alcoholic drink. Give me a bottle and I can finish it in a day.
- I love music of any genre, that’s how flexible I can be with melodies and so as with showing emotions. Along with being a music lover, I am a singer and exotic or pop dancer wannabe. Lol!
- I am still striving to stop smoking. In short, I am still smoking. Tsk.
- At 24, I haven’t completed a course in college. I was enrolled into two courses; BS Accountancy last 2003-04 and Office Management last 2007-08 but haven’t completed any of these courses. Irresponsible student!!!
- I am currently in a very complicated situation but it doesn’t hinder me to stay happy and appreciate the beauty of life. Although the saying said that life’s a bitch and then you die, I believe that life’s is a beautiful bitch that offers beautiful things and opportunities before it’s taken. So make the most out of life. Have fun!